Weight Watchers Lemon Bars – Each bar is 3 points.
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
5 tbsp packed light brown sugar
8 tbsp unsalted butter, cold, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
4 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Sprinkle crust into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan as evenly as possible; press down the crust with your hand or a spatula to create a packed surface.
4. Place crust in middle of oven and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, to make lemon topping, zest and juice the lemons. Beat eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest in a medium bowl until smooth.
6. Add the powdered sugar and whisk until smooth.
7. As soon as crust is finished, remove from oven and reduce oven temp to 300 degrees. Immediately pour lemon mixture over crust. Bake about 30 minutes, or until a light golden color and the lemon topping looks set.
8. Cool completely and cut into 24 squares. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.