Ingredients for cookies:
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 box of devil’s food cake mix (18.25 oz.)
- 2 large eggs
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting. I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine stick of butter and chocolate chips and microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted. (Sorry no picture, decided to blog about this after I added the cake mix and eggs!)
4. Drop dough by tablespoon onto a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 6 minutes, or until just set.
5. Using the back of a spoon (I used a 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon) make a depression in the center of each cookie. Let cookies cool.
6. In a clean microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2 oz. of white chocolate chips on high for 15-20 seconds.
7. Add powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, and softened butter about 30 seconds or until light and fluffy.
8. Divide marshmallow mixture among the center of cookies. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
9. Frost cookies with the chocolate frosting and chill. Enjoy!