I had this at a friend’s house a while back, then my mom made it a couple days ago and I’ve been craving it ever since. It’s delicious, fresh and healthy! Enjoy!
- 1 (14-16 oz.) can of corn, drained
- 1 (14-16 oz.) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- Combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl. Stir it up and eat with tortilla chips. Yes, that’s it! A little more than 1 cup of the Cowboy Caviar is 2.5 old Weight Watchers points.