Green Bean Fries
- 20 fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, grease a large cookie sheet with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Wash and trim green beans.
3. Add all spices to breadcrumbs and mix well.
4. Dredge green beans in flour, shake off excess flour and dip in egg, add to breadcrumbs and coat well. Lay green beans on the cookie sheet about a half inch apart.
5. Bake in 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes, flipping once. Enjoy!
- 2 – 6 ounce containers of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
Add all ingredients to a clean jar. Add lid and shake like crazy until well blended. Refrigerate and shake well before you eat it. 🙂